04 Aug Shakespeare by the Sea
Posted at 09:00h in Articles 0 Comments
With nice weather comes lots of outdoor activities. Outdoors may be noisy and background sounds may interfere with communication. Whether you are sitting in your backyard, going for a walk or checking out some local summer entertainment here are some tips for better summer listening.
- Position yourself close to the person you are talking to
- If attending an event arrive early so you can pick your seat – sit towards the front
- Make sure you have a good view of the persons face or the event
- Pick a seat away from any other background noise – if possible
- If you are attending a play – read the plot before hand so that you are familiar with the play
- If you wear a hearing aid bring your remote as you may wish to adjust your hearing aids
- Most importantly – Ask for help or repetition if you need it!
This year check out Shakespeare by the Sea in Point Pleasant Park. For show info http://www.shakespearebythesea.ca/