13 Jul Enjoy the Summer on a Patio
Enjoying a meal with family or friends on a nice evening on the patio can be enjoyable – if you can follow the conversation! With hearing loss eating out doors may be challenging. Here are a couple of tips to fully enjoy:
- Pick a quieter patio – away from street noise if possible
- Pick a seat in the quietest part of the patio
- Do not face directly into the sun – this will make speech reading more difficult
- If you miss something ask for repetition
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful weather!
For info on patios in Halifax check out The Coast Patio Guide page 6!