24 Nov Troubleshoot your hearing aid – Receiver Hearing Aids
Quick and easy troubleshooting for your receiver hearing aid
- Put in a new battery. Even if you just replaced the battery try inserting a fresh battery into the hearing aid.
- Wipe or brush your hearing aid to remove any wax or debris.
- Remove the dome from the end of the speaker.
- Visually inspect the aid to see if there is any wax clogging the speaker of the hearing aid. If so remove.
- Replace the wax guard on your hearing aid.
- Replace with a new dome.
Watch a video on how to change a dome
Watch a video on how to change a wax guard.